Sponsored

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has hailed the managerial qualities of former Dortmund bo s Thomas Tuchel.

The 44-year-old has been out of work throughout this season after leaving BVB last Arik Armstead Jersey summer, where he had been Aubameyangs bo s for two seasons.

Although Tuchel has been tentatively linked with succeedingArsene Wenger at the Emirates Stadium, he has been widely a Deion Sanders Jersey sociated with a move to Paris Saint-Germain in the summer.

Aubameyang believes it would be a succe sful marriage.

Hes one of the best coaches that Ive had, he said. I cant deny his talent.

He could be very good for PSG. If he goes there, well need to see how Frank Gore Jersey he manages the dre sing room, because I think its always hardest at big clubs.

Aubameyang felt that he had a strong rapport with the Dwight Clark Jersey German due to his mentality.

Hes someone a bit crazy, a little like me, he said. You could say that his style is a bit like that of Guardiola. In any case, Patrick Willis Jersey they play with the same spirit.

He likes to keep the ball with a style of play that likes to see the ball move forward, no matter what happens.

I think hes got the stuff. Now, itll be up to him to prove it.

Despite being on the verge of a domestic treble, PSG bo s Unai Emery is expected to be relieved of his position in Trent Taylor Jersey the summer after succe sive defeats at the last-16 stage of the Champions League.

Related Articles

Be the first person to like this.
Be the first person to like this.