Sponsored

Direct current circuit

Ampere learned about this discovery at an academy meeting on September 11, 1820. Already at the following meetings on September 18 and 25, he presented fundamental results of his own on the effect of electric currents - Domyhomework.club will do your assignments - on each other and on magnets.

Ampere found, among other things, that not only currents act on magnetic needles, but also currents on each other. Two parallel, current-carrying wires attract or repel each other, depending on the direction of the current. Circularly bent, current-carrying wires exhibit the same properties as bar magnets - https://domyhomework.club/same-day-essay-writing-service/ . These and other findings, which Ampere also put into formulas, were the basis of the further development of electrodynamics, especially by the Scotsman J. C. Maxwell. In honor of A. M. Ampere , the unit of electric current strength - the ampere - was named.

Ampere belongs to the outstanding universal scholars at the beginning of the 19th century. His absent-mindedness was proverbial and numerous anecdotes tell about it. For example, he is said to have once found a conspicuous stone on the way to the lecture - do my engineering assignment for me , which he examined attentively. After looking at his watch, he threw it away and put the stone away.

Direct current circuit

A current whose direction does not change is called a direct current, and the corresponding voltage is called a direct voltage. A direct current and also a direct voltage can have a constant value, but they can also change their value without changing their polarity. Circuits in which a direct current flows are called direct current circuits.

More information:

Theorem of Thales

Faculty spelling

Johannes Kepler Life and work

Johannes Kepler: regular polyhedron

Thales of Milet

Be the first person to like this.

Very valuable knowledge for academic work in this direction. I often deal with completing assignments too, and I'm very grateful for any information that can help with this. I recently found a source that is very helpful in doing programming assignment programmingassignment.net  I can always count on high-quality and timely assistance, which is very important for me, because my academic performance depends on it.

Last update on March 31, 9:18 am by Damian Tyson.